Answered By: Denise Cross
Last Updated: Mar 04, 2016     Views: 18

For research assistance for English 101, or for any other class, feel free to call on the Librarians as needed. You have already found one way to contact us. Also consider stopping by the Reference Desk on the 3rd floor of HLC,  calling us 508-854-4366, or emailing us

You might also be interested in looking at our guide to research (, and our About the Library page ( for answers to some of your questions.

To use electronic library resources from off-campus you will need to log in using your student ID# and lastname as password. If for some reason your username and password do not work, contact our Circulation Desk 508-854-4581 to make sure your account is in active status.


Matt Bejune

Coordinator of Library Reference and Instruction


Related Topics

    Contact Us