Answered By: Denise Cross Last Updated: Mar 04, 2016 Views: 23
Answered By: Denise Cross
Last Updated: Mar 04, 2016 Views: 23
We have three ways to access the Telegram and Gazette.
1. The most recent issues are kept at the Circulation Desk on 2nd Floor of HLC. The previous three months reside on the 3rd Floor of HLC.
2. If you want to view the Telegram online, we have coverage from 1996 onwards in the LexisNexis database.
- Go to the Library's home page http://qcc.mass.edu/library/
- Click Article Databases by Title A-Z http://qcc.mass.libguides.com/resourcesAtoZ
- Select LexisNexis
3. If you are looking for older issues we have coverage from the 1960's and 70's on microfilm.
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Coordinator of Library Reference and Instruction